giovedì 15 ottobre 2009

NOMAD


NOMAD

ARTIST: NOMAD
website: http://www.iamnomad.me/
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/nomad_yesmad


from Nomad's myspace:
This is all about showing off. Even if I..d try to be all understatement I..d be a fuckin..show off, trying to impress intellectuals.It..s all about impressing the rich + powerful to hate or like me so much that they will want to own me, or at least buy a piece of me .. - or to get the smart and beautiful to big me up or fuck me.Who needs conversation for anything other than that.This is our culture. If I say "I..m sick of impressing people" I might just say it because it will impress you, because you..re already bored of all these fucking impressions , here :" too much talent,too much beauty,too much opportunity.....Yeah... soon we will all be "added friends" . The Jews with The Palistinians, The Big Cooperations with the world...And everybody will send everybody groovy little comments, showing how smart or daring or funny or wicked or talented they are. But it..s all fake. The truth is that we battle each other in this personality game, we test our ranking, so that the highest ranking female that fits the aesthetic make up of the highest ranking male that fits her aesthetic make up will mate + thus create a more perfect human being. reproduction. The problem is the smell. But let..s not get carried away, here.... See, I don..t need "friends" here... As long as you..re not unique,smart, or rich and willing to share it, or beautiful and willing to be smelled, don..t befriend me .. The rest go seek for aesthetics that fit into your make up.-I..m outside painting trash
Nomad

more: INTEVIEW WITH WOOSTERCOLLECTIVE.COM - click here

Nessun commento: