sabato 2 maggio 2009

C215 - Workshop in Casablanca


C215 - Workshop in Casablanca, inserito originariamente da C215.

ARTIST: C215 (FRANCE)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/c215/sets/72157616710320575/

INTERVIEW GIVEN TO "STREET ART STOCKHOLM"
http://www.streetartstockholm.se/

"I´m just a stencil artist and this makes me really happy "
January 16th, 2009 under Intervjuer

S.A.S. : Why do you paint in the streets? And why stencils?
C215 : "The streets are just my favourite gallery, I been in love with graffiti since i was a child. Sure I did draw, paint free hand, with brushes, with cans, but stencils are the best way to quick place something beautiful anywhere in the streets, without any fucking authorisation."




"Just a cat piece I did on a door in the Casablanca medina in April 2009. Painting free and quite in the streets, sharing good moments with passing by people. A beggar lady, a little kid and his father selling food next to my piece... Exactly what i like, exactly why I am doing street stencils"... c215

Nessun commento: